INTERNATIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- At the time of Booking 50% advance required to confirm the booking and the remaining 50% Balance 20days before
the travel date.
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 11:00 hours.
- Please ensure Passport must valid for 6months to the date of completion of ravel.
- The above mentioned itinerary is a tentative Itinerary the final Itinerary will be provided two days before travel date.
- Travel date will change if minimum group of 20persons is not form. The same will be informed to the travelers
- It is client’s responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if
applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
- Please note that we are not holding any airlines eats or Hotel Room and are purely subject to availability at the time of
confirmation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Guests must strictly follow the scheduled time table to cover the sightseeing. Any delays caused by guests; RV Tours &
Travels shall not be responsible.
- The price is inclusive and based on current taxes and levies inforce. Any variance in the price would be discussed and
the supporting will be submitted for the same.
- We are not responsible for room cancellation due to delay/cancellationofflight/ferry.
- The cancellation charges for hotel booking will be as per the Hotels cancellation policy and Flight refund depends on
- We are not responsible for reservation due to climatic changes.
- All services of the tour including changes in the schedule of the mode of travel, may have an impact on the tour
itineraries and the company reserves the right to change / modify / vary / alter the tour itinerary and / or tour tariff
- It is client’s responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s)/Tickets/Visas/ Insurance Policies carefully and to let the
Company know immediately in the event of any error. The company will not be responsible for ensuring the safety of
guest’s personal belongings, travel documents, passports etc prior / during / after the trip.
- Grant of VISA depends solely on the discretion of the country’s immigration / consulate authority; hence R. V. TOURS &
TRAVELS is not responsible for non-grant of VISA to any traveller.
- Tour cancellation charge as per the R V tours and Travels cancellation Policy.
- All arrangements made by R V Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd., are in the capacity of an agent only.
- Tourists are at liberty to make purchases from anywhere they like. The company does not take any responsibility for
their purchases, do we recommend any bargain for the items or hiring of vehicles; we or our guides do not have any
control on the local vendors / suppliers.
- RV Tours and Travels PVT LTD., will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control
such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature. All passengers must be covered by
suitable travel / health insurance prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Airfare and taxes are applicable as per the time of the travel.
- Jurisdiction: For all claims of whatever in Nature relating to the tours marketed/coordinated by R.V. Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd., the courts in Hyderabad alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Final Itinerary will be provided two days before the travel date